what's the deal?
Ok friends. I'm going to be blunt. In the past three days, thanks to my semi-stalkerish statcounter, i've notice my readership on this blog jump about 20% (including reaching record levels yesterday, after my blog got passed over the JCSC listserve. I love the way the jewish world works).
Please Let me know what you think. I'd like to know. :) If you don't want to publicly comment, please email me - mike.fuld@gmail.com.
Am i right? Am I wrong? what'd you think? Let's start the conversation. :)
Ok, I'm off my high horse now. :)
In closing, i'll leave you with a nice t-shirt that i ordered earlier this week, with the hopes that i'll get it by tomorrow night in time for the yankees v. o's game in the bronx. Check it out:

Angelos out, Ripken In!!! Start the Revolution!!
4 Comments:
I commented yesterday on the topic in question, so that's not what this is. Also, I don't follow baseball, so this has little to do with the game either, although it is a funny t-shirt. Mostly I wanted to say that it was good to talk to you today, and that I added a link here on my webpage. I hope that's b'seder.
l'shana tovah umetukah
PS We should talk more regularly. I like you.
Mike, I love your blog. You always have something interesting to say as all romotely David Singer inspired blogs do.
I love your blog!
Mike Fuld you're my hero!
Post a Comment
<< Home