as overheard on the nfty-nar bus back to NYC
"HUC-JIR Class of 2015"
at least someone knows what he wants to do with his future... i wish i was that decisive at that age...or now...
ram‧ble /ˈræmbəl/ 1. to wander around in a leisurely, aimless manner: 2. to take a course with many turns or windings, as a stream or path. 3. to grow in a random, unsystematic fashion: The vine rambled over the walls and tree trunks. 4. to talk or write in a discursive, aimless way (usually fol. by on): The speaker rambled on with anecdote after anecdote.
3 Comments:
he'll probably change his mind more than a few times :)
I was decisive at one point too... I wonder what happened :-)
He'll change his mind. Definitely.
Two years ago, I was the HUC Class of 2011.
Now... I'm not even sure what class I'm in.
Do I even have class???
Post a Comment
<< Home